ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS:
GRAIN FREE, GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN CRACKERS
Let’s chat about these easy to make, gluten free crackers. Being gluten free (due to celiac) is not always fun. I love experimenting and finding ways to cure my cracker and toast cravings. This is it!!
It was when I was traveling Arizona when I became inspired to try out these crackers. A local restaurant was serving something very similar so I experienced to recreate this amazing cracker, as I like to call it. As my father says,”These are way better than the ones the restaurant served us!” They are simple to make, full of nutrients, and so delicious!
They are loaded with healthy fats from the seeds, fiber, protein, and vitamins!! They will have you feeling satisfied.
Only 4 ingredients and so easy to make! They are grain free, gluten free, vegan, and keto diet friendly! MAKE THEM TODAY!
- 1 cup flax seeds
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup water
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp za’atar seasoning
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 200 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, soak flax seeds, chia seeds in water for 20 mins.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Spread evenly onto baking sheet and bake for an hour and a half. Flip over and bake for another hour and a half.
- Turn heat off and let it cool!
Tip: Slice with knife into desired size pieces before baking!